Axon Flex 2
The leading point-of-view camera, evolved
Gain a new perspective with the Axon Flex 2 camera. It brings point-of-view video to the next level, boasting a rugged industrial design, new mounts and advanced capabilities like unlimited HD and a 120-degree field of view. Plus, it belongs to the growing Axon network of devices and apps that work together so you can focus on what matters – your job, not your technology.
We know how hard you can be on your equipment. Axon Flex 2 is rugged. It is completely over-moulded to survive harsh conditions and increases retention strength over its predecessor by 300%.
Best-in-Class Image Quality
Your perspective now has a witness – in HD. Axon Flex 2 improves upon its predecessor with a 120-degree field of view and unlimited HD, so you can protect truth with greater clarity.
Axon Flex 2 is flexible. We have built new mounts to meet users' various needs, from an Oakley mount to a SWAT kit. That way,
you'll be able to capture your perspective without feeling held back by your camera.
Features & Benefits
- Best-in-Class Image Quality: The leading point-of-view camera now records in HD.
- Dual-Channel Audio: Reduce ambient noise for improved sound quality.
- Wider Field of View: Capture more at the scene with a 120-degree field of view.
- Full-Shift Battery: Lasts for 12 hours of battery.
- Pre-Event Buffer: Configure your pre-event buffer time to capture up to two minutes before an event.
- Enhanced Mounts: Designed for versatility and optimum comfort.
- Unmatched Durability: Built to endure extreme field and weather conditions.
- Wireless Activation: Axon Signal reports events, such as when you open the car door or activate the light bar, so your camera can detect them and start recording.
- Mobile Compatibility: Stream, tag and replay footage directly on your phone with the Axon View app.
- Evidence.com Integration: Easily manage, retrieve and share videos online.
IEC 60529 IP54 (dust, rain)
|Field of View|
-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
1.8 metres (6 feet)
MPEG-4 (MP4); H.264
Up to 70 hours, depending on resolution
1 year from date of receipt
Looking for support?
We're committed to keeping your equipment up and running. Contact support for any issues with your current suite of devices and software.